Hey, so it’s been a while, but here’s the gist of what’s going on.
1. I live with Caryne now (since November). It rules. She’s rad.
2. Our weddings plans are starting to come together…slowly.
3. Seems like as soon as skateboarding season hit, I stopped drawing/arting almost entirely. Last thing I did was probably that painting (probably my only painting of 2013?). I have this problem of just getting too into certain things at a time…it’s probably what’s stopping me from being particularly good at any one thing.
4. Connect Skate is doing pretty alright. Got a team of homies repping and had some pretty decent-sized orders of griptape from Top and Antique. Working on getting a website with a store up and running soon too! That’s all keeping me busy, that’s for sure.
5. I’m gonna be a godfather. Didn’t see it coming, but I’m psyched to get to spoil a kid! At least until we have our own.
6. We are continuing to save up money to buy a house! That’s exciting. We’re starting to have too much stuff for just an apartment!
7. I had a long day of skating in Toronto last weekend with some close friends and some of the Antique dudes and it was super fun! Hadn’t had a day out like that in a long time! It was kind of nice to not have to decide where we’re going or film or anything. Plus those dudes are hilarious.
8. I’m sorry this was completely disorganized.
9. Tomorrow is Star Wars Day…I kind of want another Star Wars tattoo…but that would be frivolous spending…sort of.